If building a culture of health is a top priority for your company, you’re not alone. In fact, 76% of employers identified “Creating a Culture of Health” as a top health benefit strategy over the next five years.*
Connect With Us
At HealthFitness, we are a culture of healthy people helping companies build their own culture of healthy people. Here's why smart companies are choosing HealthFitness as their wellbeing partner.
Who We Are
HealthFitness is a comprehensive wellbeing provider. Our solutions are integrated through our engagement platform, grounded in the latest behavior change science and delivered with proven engagement strategies that provide positive outcomes to help organizations improve their wellbeing.
What We Do
We deliver wellness, fitness, recreation, and injury prevention and treatment programs
to diverse client populations. Through our deep industry experience, we design unique solutions to address our clients’ wellbeing and organizational goals. From simple to complex, we work with our clients to create a customized solution and a personalized experience for participants.
- Stability. We are financially secure, well-funded and committed to our mission and vision.
- Approach. We believe in a science-based holistic approach to wellbeing being that goes beyond food and fitness to address more dimensions of health including social, emotional, physical, financial and environmental. This allows us to recognize and support the whole person.
- Technology. We use data to drive personalization that is timely and relevant. We integrate our solutions with our client’s programming to create a seamless journey with pushes and nudges along the way.
- People. Our people are the master planners of high-touch, high-impact health solutions and we help your people choose, better, feel better and improve their wellbeing.
- Experience. Across our more than 40 years of experience, we have seen a lot and accomplished a lot. We have engaged the unengaged, reduced risks, created deep and meaningful relationships and integrated complex programs. We have a national presence of associates serving more than 180 clients in industries ranging from manufacturing and health care to retail, technology, energy, government, higher education and community centers.
and let’s start the conversation of how to build your culture of health together.
*Mercer’s 2018 National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans.