Whether you want employees to build healthier behaviors, or help them manage a chronic condition, a health coach can help design an approach to fit their lifestyles and specific needs.
Employees want a personal touch to their health
Our research shows that a personalized approach is needed to drive wellbeing program participation. According to our survey, almost 75 percent of wellbeing program participants say personal touch is important in their health, wellbeing and fitness program and preferably should come from knowledgeable “live” experts—like our coaches and specialists— who are credible, engaging, easy to access and provide one-on-one support for their specific needs.
When considering how to bring this personalization to your wellbeing program, it’s important to consider how best to match the program with the people. A program is comprised of all the different activities, resources, devices, apps and challenges; actions participants take that are part of a wellbeing program.
But it’s the people—especially our coaches—who bring the program to life and provide employee participants with a personalized experience. This personalized approach to wellbeing is leading to measurable changes in participants’ healthy behaviors.
Improve health risk behavior and boost employee health
When adding health coaching, participants are more likely than non-coaching participants to improve their health risk behavior in the following areas:
Our clients’ program participants are satisfied with our coaches
- 29% improved behavior to quit tobacco use
- 17% improved sleep quality
- 12% improved prolonged sitting—meaning they sit less
- 10% improved aerobic activity
- 9% improved healthy fat consumption
- 6% improved sugary drink consumption
- 2% improved overeating
- 2% improved strength training
According to our most recent client survey, participants value the combination of our experienced, passionate coaches and technological resources.
Learn more about health coaching
Please contact us
- 93% are satisfied with their health coach
- 90% reach their health goals
- 91% are satisfied with resources, information and tools available online
- 84% report improved productivity after working with their health coach
to learn more about health coaching and determine if it’s the right solution for you.