Determine if a worker’s abilities match the job demands.
Our post-offer employment testing (POET) provides an objective, fair and accurate process to match a worker's functional abilities to the essential job demands.
POET is most often used in a manufacturing environment, or in work environments with physical job requirements.
- Fairly and accurately determines if an employee is functionally able to perform the job demands.
- Serves placement process to minimize risk of injury or illness and maximizes employee success in the job.
- Reduces OSHA recordable injuries and illnesses and associated medical, disability costs.
Our POET process is:
- ADAA (Americans with Disability Act Amendment) complian
- EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) compliant
- A company may utilize it at time of hire, job transfers, or return from injury or illness.
- Is compliant because it matches the worker with the specific validated job demands, enabling the employer to make hiring decisions in a fair, legal, and nondiscriminatory way.
Contact us to learn more about POET.