Health care support, day or night
Being sick is never convenient, especially in the middle of the night, on the weekend or over a holiday—but MyNurse 24/7 is.
From back pain and flu symptoms to questions about a sick child, MyNurse 24/7 connects employees to a registered nurse—any time of the day or night. Employees are given calming and caring guidance to take the right action on non-emergency health issues. MyNurse 24/7 provides:
- Support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ensuring employees get the support they need, when they need it
- Evaluation of patient (newborn; pediatric; teenage; and adult) symptoms via phone
- Self-care tips and treatment options, including when to go to the doctor or emergency room
- Decision support regarding procedures, services and tests
- Education on health conditions diagnosed by a physician, including support for chronic health issues
Optimize health care—and your bottom line
MyNurse 24/7 allows you to provide employees with after-hour health advice for non-emergency issues, decreasing unnecessary and costly emergency room visits and treatments, which helps reduce both direct and indirect bottom line costs.
to learn more about MyNurse 24/7.