Drive engagement and create a culture of health.
Wellness challenges invite individuals and teams to participate in action-oriented activities to:
- Drive wellness program participation (engagement)
- Help your employees improve their health
- Create a fun, supportive culture
Challenges may be the only way for those employees who aren’t “joiners” to participate in a wellness program. From testimonials and surveys, we hear how participants love the challenges. They are attracted to the social aspects (participating on a team or with buddies and the interactive forums) and the fun element.
Use our challenge library
Create targeted challenges
- Adjustable program length and timing
- A selection of healthy behaviors and activities
- Daily or weekly emails, tips and resources
- Highly social events that appeal to and serve your population
Let your participants create their own challenge
- An Engagement Professional creates and administers targeted challenges for different segments of your population
- Allows multiple departments, divisions and locations to run challenges independently
- Offer challenges between departments, divisions and locations
- A private and secure way for your participant’s to set a personal challenge
- Participants may choose from a template (i.e., a walking challenge) or create a custom personal goal
- Allows for self-initiated healthy behaviors and activities
- Participants may participate on their own, invite a buddy, or invite several friends/family members
to learn more about wellness challenges.